Monday, March 19, 2007

Eleven Weeks and a surprise!

So, today I weighed in at 206! I was sure that I would've stayed the same this week after some very sloppy eating. (Not that I want to repeat that!) I had an extra bit of a walk today, taking the hill from Dolores Park up and over to 24th St. That got my heart pumping!

Breakfast: 1 egg, swiss chard, 1 crumpet
Snack: 1 banana, 5 hershey's kisses
Lunch: 1/2 c. black beans, 1 1/2 tortilla, broccoli
Snack: 1 crumpet
Dinner: 3 oz. corned beef, 1/2 potato, carrots and cabbage
Snack: 4 c. popcorn

I am still having a hard time getting enough fruits and veges. Today there were almost enough veges, but hardly any fruit! I need to keep planning!

Today's reason to lose weight: I want to reach a healthy weight this year, not gradually lose 10 here and there over many years!

No comments: