Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wild Wednesday Over!

The day is done and was fairly successful. Wednesdays are great, just busy. I really enjoy teaching writing class and the rest of the elements in the day. It was just a stretch for me to also teach the prayer learning lab, but that is done now and I think it went alright, though I don't feel overly confident leading adults.

So, on a different note, I stepped on the scale this morning after all the period bloat and I have reached my March goal! I am 205 right now. I am so excited to break the 200 barrier. It doesn't seem so out of reach anymore : ).

Breakfast: 1 bagel, 1 string cheese
Lunch: 1 corn tortilla, 1 1/2 oz. beef, salsa, tomato, carrots, red pepper, spinach dip
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit, 1/2 dk. chocolate candy bar.
Dinner: French roll with chicken, pesto, avocado, sprouts and cucumber

Today's reason to lose weight: I feel like the disciplines that I am learning losing weight are carrying over into the rest of my life and I am a happier person because of them.

1 comment:

pamela prince said...

I am so impressed with your weight loss, but more importantly your thought processes and the inner strength that is building.