Thursday, March 29, 2007

God is good....

So, can I just tell you how thankful I am today?
-for my boys playing cello and violin together WITH good timing today : ) (it was beautiful!)
-for oodles of homeschool curriculum and magazines offered to us by an older homeschool family--wonderful stuff!
-for a pan of lasagna and bread and soup Mark brought home from his speaking gig to us!
-for the end of a busy week and looking forward to a day in the woods with the kids tomorrow!

I took my walk this morning and did some more getting ready for our trip to Washington DC.

Breakfast: 1 pancake, 1 string cheese
Lunch: 2 tortilla, 1 1/2 oz beef, 1 egg, red peppers, spinach, 1 banana
Snack: 1 banana, 1 c. grapes
Dinner: 3 slices of pizza, carrots
Snack: 1/2 c. ice cream with strawberries, 2 squares chocolate

Today's reason to lose weight: This may sound funny, but I don't have BO as bad by the end of the day. (I can't believe I just said that, but it is true!)

1 comment:

pamela prince said...

I love your reason and I looked at Adventures blog--it is hilarious!