Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A relaxing Tuesday

I spent much of the day with friends today. Mark is out of town and the kids were at Nature Studies, so I felt very much at leisure. I got my walk in with Holly.

Breakfast: 1/2 c. oatmeal, 1/4 c. milk, 1 T dried cranberries
Lunch: 1 bagel, 2 c. vegetable bisque soup, 1 square chocolate
Snack: 1 banana and countless (really I don't know) Girl Scout Thin Mints, 2 squares chocolate, 2 chocolate truffles
Dinner: 2 slices pizza, broccoli, carrots and dip.

Not sure what to make of that afternoon sugar binge! This is not what I want to do!

Today's reason to lose weight: I really like my new body, the feelings that my new habits generate in me and I don't like the way I feel in any sense after an afternoon binge!

1 comment:

pamela prince said...

Keep up the good work. Much of you is disappearing (you are getting smaller) but I'm happy that you are feeling healthier and more alive and there's just as much to love!