Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday

I walked this morning for a good hour or perhaps more with a friend. I had a goal of getting a couple of new shirts today to go with a couple skirts that I already have. I want to have a couple well fitting outfits to wear when we go to Washington DC at the beginning of April. Shopping ended up being very frustrating. Either the shirts were sloppy tshirts or they tended not to look very good on me. I came home with no shirts. I went to Ross. Maybe I need to try a different store...

Breakfast: 1 crumpet with lemon curd
Lunch: 1/2 c. pasta, 1/2 c. pinto beans, mushrooms, pesto
Snack: granola bar
Dinner: (at Dosa with Mark's cousin Michael) 1/2 c. rice, a bit of lamb curry, a bit of chicken curry (probably about 1/2 c. total), 1 piece dosa, 1 piece bread, 1 open faced pancake type thing with curry sauce (forget what it's called), 3 fried onion bits, papadum, 1/2 c. salad, 1 glass reisling (This sounds like alot, but it really was small bits of everything. We ate family style)

Today's reason to lose weight: It will be nice if someday shopping isn't so entirely frustrating!

No comments: