Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday night

Breakfast: 1 pancake, 1/4 c. raspberries
Lunch: cabbage, carrots, 1 egg.
Snack: 10 rice crackers, 1/8 c. chocolate chips
Dinner: 1 1/2 c. pasta salad with cannelini beans, asparagus and tomatoes
Snack: handful of Hailey's gorp

This week I think I need to be religious about measuring things. I wonder if I am beginning to get a little lax with it. And it is so easy to fool myself with a pinch of this and a handful of that. I think that I will try to measure and record very intentionally this week, so as to keep this thing going!

I had a nice, full walk today.

Today's reason to lose weight: I told my mom about my weight loss process and now I really want to follow through so that she can see the difference when she next sees me. (Not sure if that's a great reason, but there it is!)

No comments: