Saturday, March 10, 2007

Home Alone!

The kids are all on sleepovers tonight. Mark and I had a nice date and the house to ourselves tonight ; ). I skipped my walk today and will resume walking tomorrow. Odd day for eating as I inadvertantly missed lunch. We ate out for dinner tonight so things evened out a bit.

Breakfast: 3/4 c. whole grain cooked cereal, dried berries, 1/4 c. milk
Lunch: 5 crackers, 2 oz. cheese, small wedge birthday cake
Snack: tangerine
Dinner: 3 slices pizza rustica, chicken asparagus fettucini (1 c. ?), 1/2 piece tiramisu

Aurora gave me a pair of corduroy pants today that didn't fit her and lo and behold they fit me fairly well (a little loose at the middle, but so much better than some of my other jeans). I put my largest current pair of jeans in the give away bag, chose one of my smaller shirts and I think I looked pretty good. It felt a little strange, like I was more exposed. Mark and the kids said I looked great, though. I think it will be an adjustment for me to lose weight and feel confident in my clothing and body.

Today's reason to lose weight: It felt really nice to feel attractive today. I'd like to get used to that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't asked you how this is going lately. It is great to read this blog as well! I am so encouraged for you! Keep up the good work and the soul searching. -d in MN