Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Whew, what a week!

This is the kind of week where all sorts of things pop up and keep me from doing what I had intended. Also makes for the kind of day where I want soda and candy bars! So, taking a deep breath this afternoon, I tried to eliminate the things that can wait and ask for some help on the things that can't. Trying to learn, here! I did get for my walk, despite the crazy day.

Breakfast: 1 piece french toast, 1 orange
Lunch: 1/2 c. grain salad, 8 carrots, 4 ginger chew candies at Trader Joes
Snack: 1 piece string cheese, 1 crumpet, 16 almonds, 3 small candies
Dinner: 1/2 c. rice, 1 c. Thai curry

Oops! I guess that the bits of candy crept in a little more than I thought. Overall, though, I still feel pretty good about this day, considering how crazy I felt! I am going to get off the computer now and go knit, read, and go to bed on time!

Today's reason to lose weight: I still have lots of lessons to learn about handling life, food and stress!

No comments: