Sunday, February 11, 2007

Here comes the sun...

It was a lovely day today. I started the day with a good one hour walk, came home, hung clothes on the line and did some crafting. Then, the kids had a birthday party at the Presidio. Mark dropped us off there as he needed the car for a speaking gig. I left the kids at the party and wandered on trails down to Crissy field center, where I had a cup of coffee and knitted. Then I walked back up to the home where the party was (about 50 minutes each way). Both the weather and the Presidio were so beautiful and refreshing to me today!

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 english muffin
Lunch: 1/2 c. grain salad, 1 orange, 8 baby carrots
Dinner: 2-1/2 flour tortilla, beans, rice, cheese, salsa and sour cream
Snack:5 slices dried mango

Good food day today. I had a little talk with myself this morning about not letting things slide after putting so much good effort in. I have committed to this process at least through the end of February (of course, I'll probably end up committing to March, as well). So, onward we go!

Today's reason to lose weight: I loved being able to enjoy walking much of the afternoon and seeing it as recreational, not a task!

No comments: