Monday, January 1, 2007

The Adventure Begins (or rather continues)...

So, I'm starting a blog. I am hoping that you, my friends, would be able to keep up to date and encourage me on my journey to weight loss. In the last three years, I have lost 30 pounds. I am now 227 and would like to continue to lose weight at a more rapid pace (at least more than 10 pounds per year). So, here is the plan as best as I know it right now:

My first goal: to 220 pounds by January 31. Reward: spending my gift certificate at Noe Knits

Here's how I plan to do it:

-Walk 45 minutes-1 hour a day 6 times a week.
-record eating here (1500 cal/day)
-find a weight loss coach
-take my vitamins daily
-take time to center my thoughts each day

As I go along, I will modify the plan as needed. I'll post a "before" picture in the next day or so. Thanks for joining me on this journey!

No comments: