Thursday, January 4, 2007

Day 3

Weird food day due to changes in my schedule.

Breakfast: 1 Whole Wheat Crepe, 1 banana sauted in 1 tsp butter and 1T. brown sugar, 1/2 c. milk, chai tea, 1 tsp. sugar
Lunch: 1 c. zucchini, 1 clementine (running out the door)
Dinner: 3 squares of pizza topped with ground turkey, sauce and mozzarella cheese, broccoli, carrots, beet dip
Sweet: 1 chocolate rasberry ball about the size of a marble

Overall, I think I did well. I'm guessing a little on the food values in the pizza so that makes me feel unsure. However, if I went over, I guess it wasn't by much.

When I woke this morning, the plan had been to take the kids to meet friends at Huddart Park. It was wet and cold, though, so Mary Jo and the girls ended up meeting us at the Exploratorium. I was tempted to ditch my walk in order to do other things before we went, but I did get about a 50 minute walk in. Ended up a little pinched for time, thus the zucchini and clementines for lunch. I should've probably had a bit more so I wasn't so hungry by the time we ate dinner. Oh, well...I made it.

Tomorrow I plan to try Chris' recipe from the comments below.

Today's reason for losing weight: I'd really like to feel like I look good!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I like how each day you write your reasons for loosing weight. What a great way to stay focused. Hope you enjoy the bean salad.