Friday, January 19, 2007

It's Friday!

Breakfast: 1 c. yogurt, 1/3 c. granola, 1 banana
Lunch: 4 slices baguette, goat cheese, coleslaw, 1 banana
Snack: 7 almonds, 6 olives, 1 3" square apple tart
Dinner: 2 slices pizza, 2 c. popcorn

I walked for 50 minutes this morning.

This is such a game of mind over matter for me. I've realized this week that this is hard work for me in many senses and I need to take life a little easier in other respects while I'm working on this--maybe be a little less busy than usual and leave myself some downtime.

Today's reason to lose weight: I would like to learn to slow down and really taste and enjoy my food (of course, these probably go hand in hand rather than the enjoyment only being the result of weight loss. Still they seem to go together for me.)

No comments: