Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday

So, today it was back to vitamins and walking. Here's my food log:

Breakfast: 1 whole wheat crepe with 1 piece chocolate, 1/2 grapefruit
Lunch: 3 vietnamese salad wraps with peanut sauce, 2 pieces string cheesse
Snack: 1 c. nonfat yogurt with 1/3 c. granola
Dinner: 1/2 c. spaghetti, 2/3 c. kale, a dozen or so sweet potato fries
Snack: 1 egg, 12 cherries, 1/2 c. coffee ice cream

After having dinner downstairs, I realized I'd only had 1/2 my protein for the day and even less of my fruits and veges. So, I had a snack. I am needing to make sure that I eat all I am allowed, both for nutrition and because I don't want to take off much more than a couple pounds a week to keep from losing muscle. I need to do a bit more research on that...

Tomorrow is weigh in day and my two week mark. I'm pretty proud of myself to still be doing this. I haven't stuck with a weight loss plan for this long in a very long time. One more week and I will be at 21 days--the amount of time "they" say it takes to begin a new habit (whoever "they" are : ).

Today's reason to lose weight: I wonder if my mood swings surrounding my period might improve with weight loss. I've heard that it can have an effect.

No comments: