Friday, January 26, 2007

And other days....

I got up at 6:30 and walked up Bernal Hill with Mark. I have to admit, I still don't like that walk. Maybe someday?

Breakfast: 1 buckwheat pancake with syrup
Lunch: 5 slice of baguette with tomato pesto and goat cheese, carrots
Snack: Hot cocoa
Dinner: 1 slice pizza, handful of chips with chili cheese dip, 2 slice baguette with goat cheese and roasted tomato, birthday cake and 5 pieces of fudge, 12 oz. martinellis

Okay, what was that! Birthday party got out of control with the fudge and cake. I didn't even really want the cake. Luckily the fudge stayed at the party instead of coming home with us. I started out planning to limit myself to one plate, but ended up walking by and eating things. Well, instead of throwing the towel in tomorrow, I will just begin again. I imagine that to some extent everyone eats way too much once in a while. I'm feeling overful right now, which is good. I don't normally have that feeling.

Today's reason to lose weight: I don't like the feeling I have when I know I just ate way too much!

Back at it tomorrow!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks for being willing to post yesterday, I really respect your honesty and attitude of not giving up. Don't be too hard on yourself, we've all been there...you are doing great! You have been making such huge lifestyle changes and taking such good steps to take care of yourself, don't let this throw you off the great path you're on. FYI:Looking at your previous 6 days, you are averaging less than 1200 calories a day and then you did a strenuous hike in the morning, so you were probably, quite frankly, "literally" starving by dinner time.
I hope this helps!
Love,
Chris

aurora bender said...

I applaud your perserverance and determination to start again the next day. It is a good way of looking at things that will allow you to continue this new way of living, without simply giving up.