Monday, January 29, 2007

Four Weeks, Nearly a Month, 28 Days!

I have persisted for four weeks! *taking time for a pat on the back* I have walked 6 of every 7 days for 45 minutes to an hour. I've taken my vitamins and I've recorded my eating every day! I've done well with my eating as well, for the most part. Cheers!

Today I decided to forego my weekly weigh in. (See post below) I'll return to the scales next Monday officially. I did get a nice walk in this morning.

Breakfast: 1/2 c. granola, 1/2 c. milk, 1 banana
Lunch: 4 baked falafel, 1/4 c hummus, 8 pita chips, 1 carrot
Snack: 1 flatbread cracker, 2 T pumpkin cheese, 2 T. dried cranberries, 8 peanuts
Dinner: 2 c. wild rice soup, 1 apple, 2 T. caramel dip
Snack: 2 c. popcorn, 1 square chocolate

Today's reason to lose weight: I like the feeling of actually doing something that I've said that I want to do!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Cheers for sure! Way to go Lisa, I'm so excited for you!