Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Day 29

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 orange, 1/2 c. granola with soy milk
Lunch: 1 c. wild rice soup
Snack: 1/2 c. granola with soy milk, dried cranberries, small peppermint patty
Dinner: 1 c. squash gnocchi, 1 sausage, 1/2 c. sauted greens
Snack: 2 squares chocolate

I walked this afternoon for an hour. A little extra chocolate today, but I don't feel too bad as it is day 1 of my period. I made butternut squash gnocchi from the Eatwell newsletter tonight. It's not necessarily light or anything, but it was fun to make and tasted really good!

Today's reason to lose weight: At 215, I will reward myself with the cute little flower jars I have been eyeing at Heartfelt in Bernal Heights : ).

1 comment:

Allison Vaughn said...

Congratulations! And I'm sure you know that chocolate (dark, rich, yummy chocolate) is good for you. Keeps you looking young. GReat blog. Keep up the good work.