Friday, January 12, 2007

It's Friday!

Breakfast: I whole wheat crepe with banana, brown sugar and butter
Lunch: 1/2 c. couscous, 1 c. squash curry, 2 pieces lowfat string cheese, tangerine, small piece of last night's candy cane
Dinner: 1/2 c. fried artichokes (now there was decadence!), 4 pieces bruschetta, handful of goldish, aranciata drink, 1/2 chicken salad (lots of lettuce, tomato, about 4 oz. grilled chicken, 2 slices avacado)

Walked for 55 minutes and took my vitamins.

Mark and I went out for a date tonight. We went to the Last Supper Club happy hour. Usually the appetizers are a bit less decadent, but I tried to have just a bit. I've done well all week, so I don't think it will blow me out of the water. More tomorrow.

Today's reason to lose weight: I will be modeling healthier patterns for my kids.

No comments: