Sunday, January 7, 2007

Day 6

Breakfast: Strawberry (1c.)/Blueberry(3/4 c.)/Yogurt (1c.) smoothie, 1 piece whole wheat bread
Lunch: 1c. corn salad, 8 carrots, beet dip, 1 oz. chicken, 12 cherries
Snack: 8 rice crackers, 1 oz. blue cheese
Dinner: 2 pieces bread, 1 1/2 c. vegetable barley soup

Pretty good day. I had probably 1 too many pieces of bread, but as long as I stop there, I think it shouldn't be a big deal in the long run. I fit in more veges and fruit today (might actually have a tangerine when I'm done here). Walked an hour today.

Mark is home. I am really ready to have him here. I am craving a normal schedule again I think.

Today's reason to lose weight: I would like people who do not know me to see me as more credible. I think my weight gets in the way of a good first impression.

No comments: