Wednesday, January 31, 2007

This is the day that never ends, it just goes on and on, my friend...

Whew! Not a bad day, just a looooong one! Started with my weekly coffee with two friends, stayed late and got home just in time to teach our homeschool writing class. As the last kid left our house from Spanish (after writing), Mark's sister and her husband walked up to our door. They left at 3:00, we left at 3:15 for soccer. From soccer, Isaiah and Noah went to Isaiah's violin lesson (Noah is accompanying on cello). Got home at 5:50 pm. Left for a Wednesday night meeting we have. Got home at 9:00. Still hadn't found time for a walk. I debated whether this would be the first time for the year that I miss my walk when it's not my day off. Decided that I didn't want to miss it. SO, Mark and I walked from 9:10 to 10:00. Wow! So glad tomorrow will be quieter!

Breakfast: 1/2 c. oatmeal, 1/2 c. berries, 1/2 c. yogurt and milk
Lunch: 1 vege burger, 8 pita chips, 1/4 c. hummus, 1 banana, 1/2 c. fruit salad, 8 carrots
Snack: 1 peppermint patty
Dinner: 1 c. split pea soup, 1 c. pasta salad, 1 slice baguette

Today's reason to lose weight: I feel healthy right now.

1 comment:

pamela prince said...

Hey Lisa,

Yesterday I was too busy yacking and forgot to tell you how pretty you looked. Your skin looked fresh and alive!

Keep up the gooooooood work!