Friday, January 19, 2007

For yesterday

Posting this morning for yesterday....

Yesterday was not the best day, diet wise. I had a number of indiscretions, mostly eaten because I was a bit down and decided not to care momentarily. However, I did not completely let go, so I think I probably did no lasting damage if I can just get back on track today. Here's the details:

Breakfast: 1 c. yogurt, 1/2 c. granola, 12 cherries
Lunch: Vege burger, English muffin, orange juice, 2 c. yummy Spinach and Barley Soup from Pam (thanks, Pam)
Dinner: 1/2 c. rice, 1 c. thai curry, 2 oz. wine
Snacks: 1 slice pumpkin bread, 2 + oz. peppermint bark, handful of popcorn

All the snacks were out of bounds for me. I think I'll give away the pumpkin bread. Yummy, but not worth it to me....

I did get for my walk yesterday and put in a good hour. Meeting friends at the park yesterday was my saving grace--couldn't eat when there was no food : ). I guess it's good to remember that I am still vulnerable and I need to keep this journey a priority. So, onward today! I'll post again this evening.

1 comment:

pamela prince said...

Wow, your BAD day was inspiring! keep up the good work! You've accomplished soooo much, I'm very impressed.