Monday, January 22, 2007

Three weeks!

Today's weigh in: 219

So, I made my goal for January! Also, walked for an hour today!

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 piece whole wheat toast, 1 orange, 2" square almond crossaint
Lunch: 8 rice crackers, 1 1/2 oz. goat cheese, broccoli and vege dip
Snack: 8 baby carrots, 1 tangerine, small square peppermint bark
Dinner: 2 small popovers, 2 c. turkey meatball soup with veges, 1 slice pumpkin bread

There was a birthday party at park day today and tons of cake, chips and other inticing food. I stuck to carrots and tangerines. That's okay....I needed my fruits and veges. I had the peppermint bark at home.

Today's reason to lose weight: I want to be able to backpack Europe with Mark after the kids are grown!

3 comments:

pamela prince said...

Wow, simply amazing! I am sooo impressed!

Am I correct that you have cut out coffee?

Chris said...

WOW you made your first goal!Congratulations! What do you think is the biggest "lesson" you've learned in this process so far?

Lisa said...

Pam, still drinking coffee, though I can't drink as much or I get shaky. Chris, I'll have to think about that question.....

Thanks for the encouragement, guys!